Wednesday 1 July 2015

First of All...Introduction.


Prior to my admission into medical school, I heard that we use about 53 muscles to laugh
and 43 to frown.
As much as I later found out that it's all falacies, I still chose to hold on to the myth. Why will I choose to use less muscles to do the irrelevant, when I can use more to feel alive, burn more fats, and brighten someone else's day?
Laughing not only makes the man/woman in the mirror feel better; it also gives the next person hope for living.
So, while you enjoy the stories meant to brighten the day, I will be in this corner, helping you, as much as I can, to live healthy daily. Trust me to make it precise, but informative.
You can also drop questions, comments and ideas of health issues you need answers to.
See you next week.
Have a laugh-filled week.
Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment