Wednesday 13 January 2016

It's 2016!!! YaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!



 Holla Amigos!!!

Miss me?

Am sure you all enjoyed the holidays, I did, it was an amazing period for me. I got fully inducted into the Medical Profession with the M.B.Ch.B (Ogun) Degree. God, family and friends made it an amazing day for me. Muchos gracias!!!

It's a new year; it's also a new season for us at LabaLabaNg.

Am thinking of working out - joining a gym - so as to shed all the weight I added during the holidays. What do you think?

A quick one; the latest in town is Lassa Fever. Am sure we already heard, seen and/or read a lot. I'll just do a summary of what to do and what not to do now and by next week, I'll come up with an update.

Proper hygienic practices - cleanliness, proper sanitizing, healthy cooking practices, prompt presentation at the nearest health center for any slight change in body physiology etc - are important in the prevention of morbidity and mortality due to Lassa Virus Infection.


No comments:

Post a Comment